I read a lot of books. Books on the same subject. I will post some of them here if they stick around on the shelf.
If you would like a review, please reach out on the twitter.
Programming Languages & Hardware Considerations
Just getting started? The language you pick depends on the platform you wish to exist on. Take a look around and see what languages projects like yours are written in. If you don’t have any idea. Start with python!
- Python Programming by Zelle (ignore the eval blasphemy in first chapter)
Learn C first please. Skip C++ if you can.
- The C Programming Language by Kernighan & Ritchie
- An Introduction to Programming in C by Arup Guha (rare)
- Accelerated C++ by Koenig & Moo
- Effective (Modern) C++ by Meyers (2 books)
- The Elements of Computing Systems by Nisan & Schocken
- Instant SQL Programming by Celko
- Using SQLite by Kreibich